PROFESSIONAL BULL RIDERS, INC
SEXIEST COWBOY SWEEPSTAKES
These Official Rules apply for the Professional Bull Riders Inc. “Sexiest Cowboy Sweepstakes” promotion (“Sweepstakes”) conducted by the Professional Bull Riders, Inc., 101 W. Riverwalk, Pueblo, CO 91003 (“PBR”) (hereinafter, “Sponsor”) and as applicable, promoted at www.pbr.com/TheLongestRide (“Website”). The Sweepstakes will start at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) on September 17, 2013 and will end at 11:59:59 PM EDT on October 28, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official time keeping device for the Contest. By entering this Sweepstakes Contest, you agree to the Terms in these Official Rules.
- ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS MUST BE BOTH (A) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND (B) 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ALL ENTRANTS WHO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES VIA THE WEBSITE MUST BE “AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT HOLDERS”, AS DEFINED IN SECTION 8 BELOW, OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS SUBMITTED AS OF SEPTEMBER 16, 2013. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Employees of Sponsor, Willow Holdings, Inc., The Park Literary Group, LLC, Grand Central Publishing and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and related entities (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children and their spouses), regardless of where they reside, and/or those living in the same household of any such individual (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER A. Go to www.pbr.com/TheLongestRide and follow the onscreen instructions to submit your complete name, zip code and a valid e-mail address and; B. Vote for one of the twelve (12) Cowboys appearing at the Website that you think is the sexiest (“Vote”) (A and B, individually referred to as, “Entry” and collectively as “Entries”). All Entries must be submitted between 12:00:01 AM EDT on September 17, 2013 and 11:59:59 PM EDT on October 28, 2013 and comply with all submission requirements set forth herein to be eligible. You will need to have a valid email address in order to participate. When you Vote, you will automatically become a Rugged PBR Posse for free. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address/during the Promotion Period. PBR is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete Entries, all of which will be void. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the Vote. A person may not Vote on behalf of another person. Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the Voting process as determined by PBR and in PBR’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for Votes is prohibited. The Voting process for the Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If the voting process is terminated early by PBR, PBR reserves the right to count the eligible Entries among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to time of cancellation. The decision of the Sponsor with respect to the tallying of Votes, and the invalidation or disqualification of any suspected Votes, shall be final and binding.
- WINNER SELECTION/RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) potential Winning Entry will be selected in random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Centra Marketing & Communications, an independent judging organization whose decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. The random drawing will take place on or about October 31, 2013. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize is a trip for Winner and one (1) Guest to attend the 2014 Built Ford Tough Event in New York City, NY on January 5, 2014. Grand Prize consists of (i) round-trip coach air transportation between major commercial airport nearest Winner’s residence and New York City, NY for Winner and Guest (airline carrier to be designated by Sponsor); (ii) three (3) nights hotel accommodations (one room, standard double occupancy accommodations) at a Sponsor specified hotel in New York City, NY; (iii) two (2) tickets to 2014 Built Ford Tough VIP Party on January 3, 2014; and (iv) two (2) tickets to the Built Ford Tough Event at Madison Square Garden on January 5, 2014 (i, ii, iii and iv, collectively, “Grand Prize Trip”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: up to $4,999. Any difference between the stated ARV of the Grand Prize and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on Grand Prize. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any portion of the Grand Prize permitted. In the event the Grand Prize Trip is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. In the event the Grand Prize Winner resides within a 180 mile radius of New York City, NY, the air transportation portion of the Grand Prize Trip will not be awarded and Sponsor will provide ground transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s home and New York City, NY. PBR will not reimburse the Grand Prize Winner for any difference between the cost of ground transportation and the cost of air transportation. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any and all expenses and costs not expressly listed above in the Grand Prize Trip including, but not limited to, any and all ground transportation between Grand Prize Winner’s residence and airport of departure, ground transportation while in New York City, NY meals, beverages, telephone calls, gratuities, baggage fees, travel upgrades and personal incidentals. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a credit or debit card at the time of hotel check-in and will be solely responsible to pay for any and all personal expenses charged to the Grand Prize Winner’s hotel room. Grand Prize Winner’s Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on dates designated by PBR. In the event the Grand Prize Winner cannot travel on dates designated by PBR, the Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, provided sufficient time remains prior to the Grand Prize Trip. Grand Prize Trip is subject to availability and restrictions and blackout dates may apply. PBR shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. PBR shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. In the event the Grand Prize Winner or Guest becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize package due to illness, PBR shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award or any part thereof. Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be solely responsible for obtaining valid government issued identification prior to departure. Grand Prize Trip is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security as required. Grand Prize Trip must be completed during the PBR designated dates. In the event, for whatever reason, the 2014 Built Ford Tough VIP Party on January 3, 2014 and/or the 2014 Built Ford Tough Event on January 5, 2014 listed in the Grand Prize Trip does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of “Force Majeure” (as defined below), or for any other reason, then in lieu of the 2014 Built Ford Tough VIP tickets and/or the 2014 Built Ford Tough Event on January 5, 2014 tickets, the Grand Prize Winner will receive the remaining components, if any, of the Grand Prize, which shall constitute full satisfaction of PBR prize obligation to the Grand Prize Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. The value of the Grand Prize set forth above represents PBR’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by PBR, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is more than the actual fair market value of the prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise.
- CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASE: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email and overnight mail delivery on or about November 1, 2013 and must complete and sign before a notary public and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance/Liability and (where legally permissible) a Publicity Release Form within five (5) business days of receipt. Potential Grand Prize Winner will not be an official Grand Prize Winner until he/she signs and returns his/her notification material and his/her eligibility has been formally verified. Eligibility, age and claims made by Grand Prize Winner are subject to verification. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit the required documentation within the designated period, or if the Grand Prize Winner notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential Grand Prize Winner is ineligible, or the potential Grand Prize Winner declines the prize, such potential Grand Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, provided sufficient time remains prior to the Grand Prize PBR is not responsible for fraudulent calls or e-mails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner must supply PBR with his/her social security number for tax purposes.
- INTERNET: PBR and Related Entities are not responsible for incorrect/inaccurate Entry information. PBR and Related Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries or Votes. PBR and Related Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Entry to be received or Vote to be cast or tabulated on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof or for any other reason, or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in Entry process or downloading any materials. PBR reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes or void any Entry should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, action of Entrant, or other cause corrupt or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the Sweepstakes. PBR further reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant from participation in the Sweepstakes that PBR determines violated these Official Rules tampering with the Entry process, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or improper manner and void all associated Entries. PBR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPATIBILITY OF ENTRANT'S OR ENTRANT’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY WITH SPONSOR'S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of the prize winner based on an e-mail address, the winning Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address at time of Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person 21 years of age or older who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. PBR may ask any entrant or any prize winner to provide PBR with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Entry.
- GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant: (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) agrees to release PBR and the Released Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (c) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (d) acknowledges that PBR and the Released Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, all Entrants expressly agree and acknowledge that PBR may discontinue this Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason in its/their sole discretion.
- LIABILITY & RELEASE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to unconditionally release, indemnify and hold harmless PBR and the Released Entities from and against any and all claim(s) and/or cause(s) of action arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, acceptance, use &/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall PBR, nor any Released Entity be liable for attorney’s fees. Each Entrant forever waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. PBR and the Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. PBR and the Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the PBR or the Released Entities are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the PBR’s and/or the Released Entities’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the PBR and the Released Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If PBR and/or the Released Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the PBR and the Released Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the Grand Prize from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
- NAME OF WINNER/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, (available after November 15, 2013), or for a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to be received by November 29, 2013 to: Professional Bull Riders Sexiest Cowboy Sweepstakes c/o Centra360, 1400 Old Country Road, Suite 420, Westbury, NY 11590. Please specify "Official Rules" or "Winners List". Do not send Entries to this address.
NATURE OF PBR’S BUSINESS: Entertainment and Merchandising.
© 2013 Professional Bull Riders, Inc. All rights reserved.